Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Friday at the freshmen party ..

Last friday before the school starts. I was exicited about it since thats the day they have a freshmen party at the PV Beach. Last time me and my room-mate were probably the only indians to the gathering. But we each had loads of free pizza and a free T-Shirt each (Time vasool). Not to be left behind this time I took all my family(house-mates offcourse) . The weather was nice with a little drizzle. there we about 4-5 hundred people collected at a small place with a stage where they were trying to entertain people. There were small events going on like open the frozen T-Shirt, free airtickets , and offcourse the Hip Hop performance which had a spectacular synchronicity in their chaotic movements. Young freshpersons were doing rounds in the crowds making them dance to the tunes.
As usual we had fun, eat free pizza grabed free T-shirts each. One of my mates suffering from a bout of chivalry that day, gave away all his freebies to random girls dancing around him ...

No comments: